Here are just a few things that have made me cry in the past week:
1) Being so excited that my Dad was coming to visit.
2) Realizing that him visiting would mean that he would leave, and crying over that, BEFORE HE ACTUALLY GOT HERE.
3) Being so tired.
4) My Dad getting here.
5) Accidentally sneezing on Grant's face.
6) A parking attendant in DC who was mean to me.
7) Finances (or lack there of).
8) My Dad actually leaving.
9) Grant telling me he hates it when I put something cold on his bare skin.
10) Thinking I am no fun (i.e. a fun-hater)
Okay, who wants to come live with us?
Some people say there’s a golden light
3 hours ago