Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Best of Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I was terrified to learn to drive, so I convinced my Driver's Ed teacher to not make me drive on Main Street in Kingfisher (very high traffic, you don't even know). Three days after I got my driver's license, I totaled my mom's Cadillac on a side street in Kingfisher.

2. I really want a Boston Terrier puppy.

3. I would live in Florence, Italy, if I could. Washington, DC, is a close second. Anywhere with number 5 is high on the list.

4. After completing ten college applications, I drove them to the Post Office, where I threw them all away. I was afraid of getting rejected. I didn't tell my mom until April. Thanks, OU, for still accepting me.

5. When Grant called to ask me out for our first date, he asked, "Do you like cheese?" Indeed I do. We're meant for each other. When he called, I was in Nevada with Peggy, and when I saw his name on my phone, I got all flustered, and asked her what I should do. She gave sound advice: answer it. She now calls him the cheese boy. I love cheese, and I love the cheese boy.

6. My shoulder is dislocated or something, so I can pop it completely out of socket. Most people think this is gross and do not want to see it. Let me know if you're not one of those, and I will amaze you.

7. When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be a teacher, doctor or comedienne. I'm none of the above... yet.

8. My favorite place to read is in a closet.

9. I have a tattoo.

(Oh, did I bury the lead?)

1 comment: