Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Best of Karma

We have a parking lot next to our building where we pay for 5 spots. I am the only person who regularly comes in everyday, so those other spots are sporadically empty, and I think that tempts people. One spot, in particular, is right by the alley, and people who shouldn't park there LOVE to park there. When I see this happen, I'm supposed to call our parking people and have them towed.

There's a car there today, but I'm not calling, because their window is rolled all the way down, it's raining in Tulsa, and they've got enough problems to deal with already. Right?

1 comment:

  1. Lol - yeah, I think a big wet seat is a big enough problem for their day. I'm in OKC - it was raining here too. And, about that curly haired girl in 90210, doesn't she look like she's about 28? I've been trying to find some fellow bloggers in OK and can't even remember how I found you now, but I think maybe from a comment on someone else's blog.

    ReplyDelete