Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bets of Court

Grant and I are leaving tomorrow for VEGAS. I CAN'T WAIT. I feel like I'm already officially on vacation, even though I'm still in Oklahoma, so I'm currently enjoying Blue Moon's Harvest Wheat beer (which is way better than the Honey Moon), and waiting for Grant to get home from work. As soon as he does, I'm going to hand him a beer and probably start jumping up and down.

I don't think I realized until the past few days how much I need to leave everything for awhile, and just go crazy. Sin city seems like an appropriate place.

That being said, one of my birthday presents to Grant is that I'm not even taking my computer on this trip -- so I can't even be tempted to work. But that also means I can't blog or flickr, but at least I've still got twitter. (That sounds pathetic even to me.) You'll get a semi-detailed report as soon as I get back.

Wish me luck and relaxation and "satisfaction" if you know what I mean. You do.

We're OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment